Sales Account Manager
Due to expansion, we are now seeking a number of sales professionals from a Multifunctional Printer background who have the intelligence and determination to succeed in a competitive marketplace. You will be responsible for acquiring new corporate and SME customers as well as new business from existing enterprise accounts within your assigned geographical territory.
Ideally you will have experience of selling photocopiers or multifunctional devices to new and existing businesses at all levels and have a desire to exceed OTE and earn £50,000+. In return, you will be offered an open ended commission structure and excellent support from this family run organisation. We offer a fantastic commission scheme for over achievers. Once you have achieved your target each month, your commission percentage increases dramatically!
You will be a confident, proactive, articulate sales professional, who is able to generate new business opportunities and present and sell our growing portfolio of products across the Southern region.
This permanent, full time role offers great working conditions in a friendly & state of the art office environment as well as an excellent commission package with uncapped earning potential & career advancement.
Essential Skills, Experience & Key Responsibilities
- Field Sales experience, with a proven track record of achievements, growing and managing a sales territory
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills/experience
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner at all levels.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate advantages of a product or service
- You will be target driven, a high achiever and have a passion for exceeding expectations
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Previous experience of using a CRM application to track and manage prospects & follow up
- Have the ability to learn quickly and keep up with changes in technology and to demonstrate an understanding of IT
- Possess a current driving licence
Apply by email or post to Mr Steve Drayson, Managing Director.