Trainee Service Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available at our well established and accredited copier/printer dealership based in Romsey, Hampshire. Due to continued expansion Allied Office Machines Ltd are looking for a Trainee Photocopier Engineer to support our busy service team.
Whilst training, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer care with the aim to becoming a fully qualified service engineer within the company.
The tasks involved are well rounded and generally different from day to day. This will range from
being in the office and repairing and refurbishing machines, as well as on the road attending equipment within customer’s premises and installing and collecting equipment throughout the South of England. Career development within the company long term will be aided with the close support of the service team, as well as accredited training programs to further knowledge and understanding.
Do you have what it takes?
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 21+ years of age for insurance purposes.
- Possess a full clean UK driving license.
- Working knowledge of basic IT.
- Good time management and organisation
- Fit and able to move/lift equipment as and when required.
- Presentable and polite.
- Must be a keen learner and be capable of working well in a team as well as independently.
- Good practical/technical ability.
- Conscientious and with a keen eye for detail
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
What you can expect from us: –
- £16 – £18K starting salary
- Company vehicle and expense account
- Full training in house and with the manufacturer
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays fully paid holiday
- Career progression within the company
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Account Manager
A position has become available for a highly skilled and market savvy sales executive to join a small but growing company in the south of England. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to sell solutions into new and existing accounts, including print audit and Managed Print Services (MPS).
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the managing director and supported by two lead generators and print audit compiler. Covering the Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire area, the candidate will be required to work with a small but dedicated team.
The package is flexible and can be tailored to the right candidate. The financial package is open to negotiation, but the right candidate should expect an attractive OTE, together with the usual benefits including car and expenses etc. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to move into a senior management role, reporting directly to the board of directors and have the opportunity to acquire share options.
Please email email@example.com with your CV.